Rabu, 30 Desember 2009

Deal of the Day - Cheap Snacks

I don't know what's a really good deal on diapers, but with two teens, I know a good price on snack food when I see it. It's rare you can pick up a bag of snacks for less than $1.





:: At Dierbergs through 1/1/10 ::

Rold Gold Pretzels, 7-16 oz. bag - $1.69
$1 $1 off 2 - HERE
Final price: .69 each$1.19 each
I was so excited to see a Rold Gold Coupon I didn't read it close enough. Oh well, $1.19 for pretzels is still a great price:


:: At Shop 'n Save: Thursday 31st - Saturday 2nd ::

Doritos, 11.4-14.1 oz. bags - .97 (limit 6)

1 komentar:

  1. Walgreens was less expensive on three things, CVS on one, and they tied on one. Be that as it may, the two drugstores' pricing never differed more than 50 pennies.
    Buy all types of medicines from here-"generic ed pills".

    BalasHapus