Jumat, 31 Juli 2009

Saved 79% This Week

I am a little over budget this week, but I knew I had some cushion to work with since I have been averaging under $50 a week. I was pleased to stay close to my budget since I purchased 12 pounds of meat and extra berries to freeze.

Shop 'n Save
Of course, I shopped on Thursday to take advantage of the $10 off $50 offer. The canned dog food was free with the coupon in last weekend's insert. I used two in-ad coupons - $5 off the Cinnabons, $2.50 off the Pop-Tarts - and of course, I had manufacturers' coupons for those items, too. The roast was free with the in-store coupon for $5 off meat when you buy 5 Tostitos.

Before coupons & sales: $84.82
Total spent: $3.86
Total saved: $80.96 for 95% savings


Walgreens
There is not $84 worth of merchandise in this picture. I'm having camera problems and had to retake the picture the day after I brought my Walgreens goodies home. It's amazing how 6 Starbucks and 9 Snicker bars can disappear when a few extra teenagers are staying over. But a few Starbucks and Snickers is a small price to pay compared to what teens could be up to.

Before coupons & sales: $43.37
Total spent: $1.07
Total savings: $42.30 for 98% savings

Johnny's Market and Sappington Farmers' Market
I bought the produce at Sappington Farmer's Market and the meat at Johnny's Market.

Johnny's Market
Comparable Schnucks price: $54.63
Total spent: $18.51
Total saved: $36.12 for 66% savings

Sappington Farmers' Market
Comparable Schnucks price: $9.48
Total spent: $6.59
Total saved: $2.89 for 30% savings


Dollar General
Before coupons: $15.00
Total spent: $2.00
Total saved: $13.00 for 87%


Office Max
Before sale price: $17.85
Total spent: $2.88
Total saved: $14.97 for 84%

Aldi
I went back to Aldi and picked up three more pints of blueberries and another package of grapes that are not in the picture.

Comparable Schnucks price: $37.73
Aldi price: $19.95
Total saved: $17.78 for 47% savings

Weekly Totals
Before coupons & sales: $262.88
Total spent: $54.86
Total saved: $208.02 for 79% savings

Totals since April 1st

Total spending: $812.22 ($48 weekly average)
Total saved: $3315.18 ($195 weekly average)

1 komentar:

  1. This is a great post with some helpful information.
    For several people, fixing on weight or including muscle can be likewise as difficult as losing weight for other people.
    Nonetheless, essentially adding certain nourishments to your eating routine can put forth your weight gain attempts, both healthy and increasingly compelling.
    Visit this site to buy all types of medicines from online medical store-"online pharmacy usa"

    BalasHapus